The History of Industrial Engines Ltd.
Industrial Engines Ltd was incorporated in 1959 with the express purpose of marketing industrial engine power products in the power generation, industrial and marine fields in Western Canada. The company has been serving niche markets in British Columbia, Alberta and beyond ever since.
In 1999 the company relocated to new facilities in British Columbia. The move permitted the implementation of broader objectives with stronger engineering and manufacturing support capabilities for an expanded customer and dealer network.
In 2001 Industrial Engines Ltd. opened a full service location in Edmonton in order to deliver full line solutions for all our manufacturers. The facility truly allows us to look after all of our customers in the oilfield, forestry, agricultural, municipal and industrial markets in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
At this time we also purchased the engine business from Nusco Manufacturing giving us the Lister Petter Industrial Engine line. Continually growing to serve our clients better, we acquired Alberta Diesel Ltd. giving us the Hatz and Daewoo Industrial Engine Product lines.
Industrial Engines Ltd looks for innovative solutions for our customers. We are a pioneer in using remanufactured engines for "As New" applications. When there is a demand for a model that has gone out of production we source components from suppliers the world over to give our customers a product which is more reliable, better equipped and more competitive. We are at the forefront of the dry fuel engine application with new, remanufactured and customer specified products.